Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Its almost finished

I was in good ole wally world recently and was shocked when I walked up on Ms. Teresa Devlin, Our missionary in Honduras. It was so nice and unexpected to see her since I didn't know she was in town. We had a great conversation, she told me everything was going well in Honduras. She pulled out her camera and started showing me some pictures of the first dorm...I was so excited they are almost complete. The only thing it is waiting on are the doors and windows. I cannot even say how exciting it was. I hope to have the photo's soon so I can post them here. I cannot believe it's only 3 months away to the 2009 Honduras mission trip, I really hope I will be able to make it this year! I also hope Sarah will be able to go as well. It will have to be in Gods will since he will have to provide the means for us to go!
It's all about what He wants! Check back, I hope to have those pictures SOON!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: